NOTE: All responses to surveys are anonymous. Any downloaded survey data cannot be aligned to user identities.
- From the Control Panel, click Grade Center.
- Click the column heading for the test or survey.
- Click Download Results.
- Click Submit.
- Your browser will prompt you to Open or Save the file. Click Save.
- Save the file on your computer.
- When you open up the file in Microsoft Excel, you’ll see the following columns for each assessment question:
- Question ID
- Possible points
- Auto score
- Manual score
- If you’re downloading Test results, you’ll also see columns tying responses to students’ identities:
- Last Name
- First Name
Rate this Article