You can see Blackboard Learn in different languages and cultural norms by changing the language pack. Language packs are set at the system level, the course level, and the user level.
- At the system level, UMBC defines one language pack (English, US) as the system default, which appears when no other language packs are set at the course level or at the user level.
- At the course level, instructors can set the language pack. If the language pack is enforced, everyone sees that language pack (e.g., a Spanish course may enable the Spanish language pack). If the language pack is not enforced, you can set your language pack to another language when available. Your language pack preference overrides the course language pack when the course language pack in not enforced.
- At the user level, individuals may select their preferred language packs.
Learn more about selecting a language pack:
- Individual language preference (students)
- Course language preference (faculty)
Rate this Article