Tell Me

All undecided and exploratory students will be advised in the Office of Academic and Pre-Professional Advising. To learn who your advisor is,

  1. Go to
  2. Select the topic Advising and Student Support.
  3. Click on the blue link My Advisors

Your assigned advisor will be listed there. If there is no one listed, call 410-455-2729 and one will be assigned to you.

Rate this Article

Feedback: Correct or Suggest an Article | Request Help