Search for "Microsoft office 365 for android".
Click on Microsoft Word for Tablet.
Click on the "Install" button.
Click the "Accept" button.
It will now download.
Once it is done you can then click the "Open" button.
- Swipe to the right to get through the prompts until you see a "Sign In" option show below. Click "Sign In".
- Type in your email address and click the "Next" button.
- Type in your password and click the "Sign In" button.
- Click "Create and edit with Office 365".
- You can now create and edit documents.