- Click on the Windows Button
- Click on 'Devices and Printers'
- Right Click on 'LibraryPrinter'
- Click Printing Preferences
- The default will be set to 'Two-sided (Duplex) Printing'
- Change this to 'General Everyday Printing'
- Click OK to apply your changes and close the Printing Preferences window
- Your prints will now be in simplex mode
REMEMBER: When you log out the defaults will be reverted to Duplex mode.
ALSO: The charge is per-side-of-page-printed, so the same print job will cost exactly the same in duplex as it does in simplex.