IQ Solutions is currently looking for a summer Training and Development Intern to work three days a week. College students and graduate students are welcome to apply. Students are paid between $11.00 and $14.00 an hour based on education and work experience. Interested applicants should copy and paste the following link:
http://www.iqsolutions.com/careers#internships and click on 2016 summer internships in the jobs list.
2016 Training and Development Intern
Education: Psychology or Organizational Development/HR background preferred
Can have a mixture of these basic qualifications:
- Must know Excel and PowerPoint
- Focused, self-directed, good people skills, good writer
Responsibilities may include:
- Help with training/administration of LMS system
- Assist with scheduling in-house trainings
- Assist with training request process
- Assist in the creation of the course catalogue
- Participate in team meetings, as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.