These instructions are for changing the receiver's channel. For instructions on changing your clicker's channel, please see How do I change the channel on my clicker?
- Login to TurningPoint 8 using your username and password.
- Select the Polling tab in the TP software.
- The Receiver icon is located on the upper gray bar. If the PC channel does not match the posted channel, click on the icon.
- Select the recommended channel.
- Instructors using their own receiver and laptop should select a channel in the 74-82 range.
- Check the force channel change option in the polling connections area so that students' clickers automatically recognize the new channel.
- Close the window.
Rate this Article