- Setting up an offline password allows users to continue to use TurningPoint 8 when you are not connected to the internet.
- Online features such as ResponseWare and Integrations will not be available in an offline setting.
- Open TurningPoint 8 on your computer.
- Click on the widget icon in the bottom right corner of the Dashboard to open the Preferences widow.
- Click Change Password next to the Offline Password info.
- Enter and confirm your offline password in the boxes provided (Your password must contain a minimum of eight characters including one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one number).
- Click Set.
- Click Close to return to the TurningPoint dashboard.