- Yes you can print and save your Direct Instructor Feedback Forms (DIFFs). More information, including screenshots, will be provided as the evaluation launch dates gets closer.
For Blackoard Users
- Log into Blackboard.
- click on the TOOLS link from the left navigation menu of the Bb dashboard.
- Select Faculty Course Evaluation Reports.
- Click 'XXXXX'
- A new browser window will open which will direct you to your course's current response rate.
For Non-Blackboard Users
- You should have received an email from StudentCourseEvaluations@umbc.edu at the start of your course's evaluation period. Find this email.
- In the email there is a link to take you to see your XXXXXX.
- A new browser window will open which will direct you to your Direct.
Correct or Suggest an Article
| Request Help