Paid e-Learning Development Internship - https://goo.gl/boVKGL
If you are looking for an internship with hands-on learning, interesting work, and competitive pay, keep reading!
Join UL’s Firefighter Safety Research Institute where we burn things for a living to keep the fire service and communities safe! We are looking for an Instructions Systems Design/Development student to work on an abundance of interesting projects assisting with the development of multi-media, interactive, on-line training programs for firefighters and fire investigators. The intern selected for this role will assist in creating eLearning courses and supporting online materials based on research conducted by UL’s Firefighter Safety Research Institute.
This is a great way to build your portfolio with easy-access to our online learnings that you will create with the potential of continued employment at the conclusion of the internship.
- · Work with internal subject matter experts to define learning objectives and outcomes, identify content and create course scripts.
- · Write eLearning content that is grammatically correct and free of typographical errors.
- · Edit course audio and video files.
- · Use e-learning authoring tools to design and develop interactive learning content (Articulate Storyline).
- · Develop materials meeting SCORM compliance standards.
- · The ideal candidate will be pursuing a degree in Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, Instructional Design/Technology, or a related field.
- · Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- · Ability to apply sound training development principles and theories.
- · Project management skills.
- · A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Microsoft office
- Graphics development
- · Articulate Storyline
- · Adobe Illustrator
- · Adobe Photoshop
- · Adobe Premiere Elements
- · Audio editing software (Audacity)
- · Autodesk
- · Knowledge of the fire service
UL FSRI is dedicated to increasing firefighter knowledge to reduce injuries and deaths in the fire service and in the communities they serve.
This internship is located in our Columbia office.