When submitting a substitution or exception request to the Registrar's Office, follow these steps:

Step-by-step guide

  1. Navigate to myUMBC and login.
  2. Select Help and then select Degree Audit from the Advising & Student Support heading.
  3. Type a subject name in the subject field.
  4. In the messages textbox, enter the specific substitution/exception request.