It’s best to choose your meeting time before each semester starts and stick with it through the semester. Having active members who plan to stay involved with your organization vote on what time works best for the upcoming semester can be helpful for retaining involvement.
- Please note that you are able to reserve spaces on campus for the upcoming semester on the following dates:
- For spring semester: Immediately following Thanksgiving Break
- For fall semester: Immediately following Spring Break
- Residential and academic spaces, including classrooms, are not available to reserve until approximately two weeks into the semester
- The most popular meeting times are free hours on Monday and Wednesday, so if your organization’s meetings are scheduled during this time, keep in mind that your members may have to split their time among multiple groups.
Once you have chosen your organization’s meeting time, reserving a space on campus makes it easier to keep your meetings and member attendance consistent.
- The following spaces are able to be reserved for weekly meetings:
- The Commons 3rd floor
- Retriever Learning Center (RLC) conference room, has it’s own reservation system on the library’s website
- Student organizations select two officers to receive access to 25Live, UMBC’s event management system. The two officers with scheduling access can log into 25Live through MyUMBC and reserve spaces. All members of the campus community will be able to log into 25Live to see event information for all on-campus events.
- Due to space reservation restrictions, it is very important that you update your officer information when changes occur.
- Use this link to log on to 25Live. If you initially log in more than two weeks into semester, you will also need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the access request.