Position: Instructional Designer
Company: DTS (http://www.consultdts.com/)
Description: DTS is looking for an Instructional Designer. The customer is located in Washington, DC metro area. The job will require both online (eLearning) and instructor led training.
This individual should be able to communicate well with all levels of the organization, identify and suggest new processes and ideas that will facilitate the business processes, demonstrate flexibility and attention to detail, meet deadlines, work independently when required, and work well with others demonstrating the highest levels of customer service.
- Develop and implement innovative training programs that support various clients’ learning objectives related to technical training needs
- Develop alliances and work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and industry professionals to develop course content and learning elements, as well as to ensure content accuracy and appropriateness
- Support the content conversion and development of materials
- Assist in designing diagrams, illustrations, and learning activities and images to support written content
- Manage and coordinate the review process to ensure content accuracy
- A background in Instructional System Design (ISD) is preferred but skills in teaching, coaching, or mentoring are required
- Experience with federal government is a plus
- BS/BA degree preferred in English/Journalism or Education/Instructional Design/ e learning
- Must possess strong knowledge of adult learning concepts and business training methodologies
- Must have strong communication skills, with a focused and inventive consultative style
- Must be dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding work in a collaborative environment
- Must be familiar with Adobe Captivate or able to quickly learn to develop courses in Adobe Captivate
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) or tools like Camtasia Studio are a plus
For Additional Information and To Apply Visit: http://www.consultdts.com/content/instructional-designer
Jobs from the web.