Users can now call into a Collaborate session without joining the session on a browser.
Log into your course and select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- For Instructors, you can access Collaborate via the Control Panel or Other Bb Tools
- For Students, you can access Collaborate via Other Bb Tools.
- In some scenarios, you may also find a link to the tool on the course menu or elsewhere in the course.
Viewing the Access Code
- Click the name of the session you want to call into from the list of sessions.
- Select the Anonymous dial-in information from the menu.
- The unique session phone number and PIN will appear on the screen.
TIP: You can obtain this information ahead of the session and dial in at the time the session is in progress.
Reminders When Using the Dial-In Option
- Instructors / Moderators must allow users to join their session using a telephone before attendees can dial-in.
- The dial-in option is not toll-free. Any long distance charges required to dial in to a live session are the individual user's responsibility.
- The phone number and PIN may be provided to users on a calendar item ahead of the session.
- The dial-in option is anonymous. When you use Anonymous dial-in, your phone is not paired with your Blackboard account or session avatar. You will appear in the session as an anonymous caller to other attendees.