Paid Instructional Design Intern – Start Immediately
Location: Downtown Silver Spring, MD, steps to DC line and immediate access to Metro
Salary: $15+/ per hour
The Transportation Learning Center is looking for a detail-oriented, self-directed individual who will assist Instructional Systems Designers with general instruction design tasks including editing documents, creating PowerPoint presentations from templates, updating web and social media sites, and similar tasks. Video editing skills a huge plus!
- Junior or senior year college student enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program such as instructional design, media studies, urban studies, transportation management or related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with video editing tools a plus.
- Ability to manage time and work independently.
The Center requires an initial commitment of at least 3 months and candidates are expected to commit to working onsite 2-3 days each week.
Please send cover letter and resume to Joyce Williams at email@example.com.