- All UMBC students, faculty, and staff are eligible to apply for a Baltimore County Public Library (BCPL) account.
- Non-MD residents MUST use their UMBC address to be considered eligible as "living in Maryland"
- For any issues access to LinkedIn Learning through BCPL, please contact BCPL support.
- Click here to apply for a BCPL card online.
- Once you've filled out the form, you will receive a temporary barcode.
- Visit BCPL's LinkedIn Learning log in screen.
- Enter your temporary barcode or BCPL username in the Library Card Number field.
- Enter your BCPL password in the Library Card PIN field.
- Click Log in.