Position: Instructional Systems Designer
Company: DMS International
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Description: DMS International (DMS) is seeking Instructional System Designer for a major FAA learning services contract. The Instructional System Designer will have 3 to 5 years of experience with Adult Learning practices and technology strategies in an organizational training environment. Must have experience in training development using ISD methodology; developing classroom and technology based courseware and materials; must be knowledgeable of adult education industry standards and best practices. Designs and develops classroom or technology based courseware and materials as well as performance and job aids. Works with SME’s and client stakeholders to design high-level content and learning systems and tools. Pilots and conducts testing at all levels. Conducts research as directed and applies best practices based on specific requirements.
Experience: Directly performing instructional system design including:
- 3 to 5 years of direct experience in design and development of classroom and technology-based courseware using the ADDIE/ISD methodology
- Direct ISD performance in:
- Experience providing ISD support at customer sites for Federal Government highly preferred
- Experience with FAA ATC, DoD, and other government agencies highly desirable
- BA/BS in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Education or other area of study comparably relevant to the management of this effort, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- ISD Certification from an accredited institution is also required.
Additional Information and to Apply Visit: https://dms-international.breezy.hr/p/6abf6936cde5-instructional-system-designer