Position: Instructional Designer
Company: Thrive USA
Description: Thrive USA is seeking an Instructional Designer to assist in designing and developing an onboarding curriculum for future employees. The goal is to develop an Instructor led training program that will educate and train new hires in company culture, industry knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner to ensure that Thrive USA maintains its high engagement form of home care.
- Develop and implement the training program for its respective application
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances knowledge retention and transfer of Thrive USA's cultural and business expectations.
- Collaborate with team members to create training materials and needs.
- Provide the Management team with identified risks and concerns
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Portfolio demonstrating educational or professional projects completed.
- Experience delivering software training and developing training materials
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and expertise in the characteristics of IT and peripheral devices
- Expertise in Visio, PowerPoint
- Visual design skills (i.e. Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc.) and ability to storyboard.
Education Requirements: BA or MA degree in education, adult learning, instructional systems design, educational technology or similar
See attachment for additional information and requirements
Interested parties can contact Danny Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org