- On the Courses page, select the Complete or Make Private icon on the course card.
- Select the Experience the new Learn icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- In the pop-up window, start the conversion to the Ultra Course View.
- During the conversion process, you will not have access to the course until Blackboard is finished.
- You will receive an email notification when your course is ready.
- From the Courses page, access your course and check out how your content looks in the Ultra Course View.
Review any conversion exceptions.
Course conversions are organized into three priority groups, based on the potential impact.
- Low Priority exceptions include course appearance changes, formatting changes, or slight feature limitations.
- Medium Priority exceptions include feature behavior changes and formatting and submission removal.
- High Priority exceptions include unsupported features and grade data removal.
Select View Exceptions under a priority heading to learn more. All exceptions in that category appear in the panel. To see how the exception affects parts of your course, select an exception. The list of affected content appears so you can understand the specific changes.
- After you preview the Ultra Course View, it's decision time! You can either permanently convert the course or stay with the original version. The bar at the bottom of your screen also contains options for your course view selection.
Select Back to Original course. You exit the preview and your course will revert to the way you had it before the preview.
Remember, any changes you made to your course during the Ultra preview aren't saved if you go back to the Original Course View.
Select Use the Ultra course. After you make the conversion permanent, you can open the course to students when you're ready.If you do not want to use Ultra, then select the option to convert your course back to the original Blackboard course view.
Again, you will receive an email when your course is converted.
Once you convert your course to the Ultra Experience, you cannot return to the original course view.
Any changes you make to your course while in the Ultra Course View preview won't be saved if you exit the preview and choose to continue in the Original Course View. If you choose to permanently convert your course to Ultra, the changes you made during the preview are saved.