Modifying the menu color and links is no longer supported.
Although the Blackboard system and course theme cannot be changed, faculty can modify the color of the menu links.
- Go to the course's Control Panel.
- Select Customization -> Teaching Style
- Under the Style section, choose Text Color for the links
Use the color switcher to choose your color or enter FFFFFF (white) for its Color Value.If you opt to select a color, we recommend a contrasting color in keeping with accessibility principles. Check your color contrast with this accessibility tool.
- Click Apply to save the color.
- Make sure the Background Color is set to #333333 (obscure gray) for its Color Value. Click Apply again to save the color.
- Click submit to save the settings again.