During the Summer 2017 term, DoIT announced the transition to Blackboard’s cloud-based architecture to update our system with little to no downtime, increase the scale the system in response to load, and increase services when demand is high. The transition to Blackboard cloud was also a technical requirement to evaluate and subsequently migrate to Blackboard’s future systems using the Ultra Experience.
Finding Your Course
- Browse by term. Move between past, current, and upcoming courses using system defined terms. At the bottom of the list, you'll find a page selector to navigate through longer lists.
- Change the filter. Click on down arrow next to the Current Courses title to switch to another term. If you navigate to another page, all courses show again.
- Search your list. The search function finds courses on the current page that match your search term.
About the Course Cards
Original courses are indicated by a gray bar with the label "Original Course View" while Ultra courses have a color bar. You cannot choose the color for the course card. Each course card lists the course title and instructor.
- If your course has multiple instructors, select View all for a list.
- To review the courseID, click More info. Please note: Course descriptions are not loaded at this time by the course creation process.