Position: Instructional System Designer - E Learning (ISD-E)
Company: DMS International
Location: Washington, DC
Description: DMS International (DMS) is seeking an Instructional System Designer – E Learning for a major FAA learning services contract. The Instructional System Designer – E Learning will bring expertise in user-centric design to develop technology based courseware and materials as well as performance- based tools and job aids focused on Management & Leadership training. The ISD for E Learning will work with SME’s and client stakeholders to design high level content and learning systems.
- Design interactive Level III and IV learning content preferably in management and leadership topics
- Design performance-based simulations and job aids
- Conduct analysis to define learning objectives; design and develop training courses, technology-based courseware, performance based tools and job aids
- Research and apply best practices based on client-specific requirements
- Generate instructional content and materials
- UX design with graphical interface ability
- Implement and make recommendations on learning and technology strategies
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Adult Learning practices and technology strategies in an organizational training environment for Management & Leadership training.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of training design and development of classroom and technology-based courseware materials using the ADDIE/ISD methodology.
- Direct ISD performance in:
- Script writing, creating behavioral and cognitive objectives
- Research and assessment
- Creating instructor guides and storyboards
For additional information and to apply visit: https://dms-international.breezy.hr/p/f5656a57b8c1-instructional-system-designer-e-learning-isd-e
Jobs From Web