This is Dileep working with CompuGain, we have the following requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your updated “MS WORD” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact details.
Title : eLearning Specialist
Location : McLean, VA
Duration : 6+ Months
- Client Customer Education department is seeking an eLearning Specialist who will be responsible for designing and developing educational training materials to support the mortgage process using the latest technologies and methods.
- You will create most tutorials by adapting existing instructor-led courseware, but you may also design new material in conjunction with subject matter experts. You will not need to be an expert in the specific course topics, but you will incorporate content from subject matter experts into easily-consumed, video-based, on-demand courses.
- In addition, this position serves as administrator for business processes that support training; such as: SABA learning management system (LMS) administration; websites, Articulate Online, etc.
- You will need to have experience working with a Learning Management System (preferably SABA) as well as various eLearning development tools like Articulate 360's suite of software (specifically Storyline), Videoscribe and video/audio editing tools.
- Applying your knowledge of adult education principles, distance learning concepts, graphic design, and best practices to develop and deliver the most effective training.
- Implementing the most effective and efficient strategy for delivering varied types of digital training to various audiences in the Mortgage Industry.
- Creating engaging and effective learning content mostly by adapting existing. content from one delivery format to another (instructor-led to digital training), but maybe also by designing new courseware.
- Synthesizing content from subject matter experts into coherent, interactive digital learning content that meets objectives.
- Collaborating and communicating frequently and effectively with various project teams and stakeholders to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
- Partner with the LMS administrator to manage the day-to-day administration of SABA. You will create courses/classes, be responsible for all reporting and class reconciliation.
- Understanding of the mortgage industry, preferably commercial or multifamily real estate
- Asset management
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) and SharePoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Relational database management systems (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Quality Center
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in adult learning and instructional design.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing online course materials for complex subject matter •Experience using video/audio editing software and eLearning development tools listed above.
- Experience working with LMS systems; knowledge of SABA a plus.
- Execute with minimal supervision in an unstructured environment •Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Education Level Bachelor Degree
- 5 Years' Experience
If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the following details please,
First Name as on your Social Security Card
Middle Name as on your Social Security Card
Last Name as on your Social Security Card
Last 3 digits of SSN
City, State, Zip Code
Availability for In-person interview (Yes/No)
Visa Status (US Citizen/Green Card/H1B/etc.)
Home Phone Cell Phone
Once you are hired there will be a Drug Test and criminal background check, are you ok with this (Y/N)?
Have you worked with Fannie Mae before? If yes, please provide 2 reporting Managers name whom you used to report to in Fannie Mae.
Most recent assignment at Freddie Mac? If yes, please contact Freddie Mac Procurement and/or your Vendor to obtain a release, allowing you to work at Fannie Mae.
Do you have any vacation plans in the next 3 months?
Two Supervisory References (References must to be from within the past 2 years)
Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a candidate.
Looking forward to hear from you...
Dileep Reddy|| Sr Technical Recruiter
13241 Woodland Park Rd - Suite 100
Herndon, Virginia 20171