Position: Senior Analyst - Training and Development
Location: Bethesda, MD
Manage the training course implementation process which includes identifying organizational training needs, recommend best value courses, and coordinate course implementation. Responsibilities includes:
- Translating client requirements into vendor selection criteria, desired course learning objectives, and preferred course delivery method for core skills training.
- Researching, comparing, and recommending best value training vendors offering courses on select training topics.
- Researching and reviewing internal or vendor training materials to ensure the lessons and content are clear and applicable to client goals and objectives.
- Reviewing course content and materials to ensure they are applicable and support the organizational values, mission, and culture.
- Coordinating the production of course handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Building annual training programs and implementation plans.
- Facilitating virtual and/or in-person training courses and workshops when needed.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience providing training and development support to Federal agencies
- Must have experience designing and implementing core skill and competency based training programs (ie communications, resilience, time management)
- Must be able to develop and deliver executive level presentations.
- Must be a strong written and verbal communicator who is able to translate technical or complex issues into easy-to-understand terms
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong critical thinking skills
- Must have good facilitation skills
For Additional Information and to Apply Visit: https://suntiva.breezy.hr/p/8be364908300-senior-analyst-training-and-development
Jobs from the Web