Position: Training & Development Manager
Company: The Ford Agency
Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: The Ford Agency is actively recruiting for a legal Training & Development Manager to join the DC office of top national law firm. This role handles full-cycle training and development, including planning orientations, internal and external trainings, evaluations, and exit interviews. This is a great role for someone with direct legal professional development experience looking to join a firm that is committed to excellence and best practices.
- Oversee training and development activities
- Recommend new ideas for future initiatives
- Coordinate new hire attorney orientations
- Plan training and networking events for attorneys
- Oversee evaluation process
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent MSOffice skills
Additional Information and to Apply: http://www.ford-agency.com/opportunities/#
Jobs from the Web