Position: SME Instructor - Personnel Security
Location: Linthicum, MD
Company: Carney (http://www.teamcarney.com/)
Description: We are seeking a high performing Subject Matter Expert (SME) Instructor to support a client program in Personnel Security . Our SME Instructors are highly motivated individuals whose primary responsibilities are to design, develop, maintain, and deliver instructional content for web-based and/or instructor-led courses and related training products; and nurture, build and sustain strategic client partnerships. Carney’s ideal candidate is passionate about instructional design, Personnel Security, and developing our solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of education from an accredited university.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, five years of experience as an instructor for adult learners, informal classroom, or via distance learning courses related to DoD Security Policy
- Work experience associated with Personnel Security
- Three years instruction or training experience
- Experience as a subject matter expert on Personnel Security
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must complete a instructor certification course within 6 months of employment.
- Current Secret security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
Additional Information and to Apply Visit: http://www.teamcarney.com/careers/apply-now/?gnk=job&gni=8a7883c66613934801661d2c99361e8a