Position: Blended Learning Specialist-GHPOD II
Location: Arlington, VA
Description: EnCompass LLC is currently seeking a Blended Learning Specialist to join our Global Health Professional and Organizational Development II Program (GHPOD II) team. The Blended Learning Specialist provides innovative approaches to lead efforts in blended learning design and delivery for clients, including international organizations, U.S. government agencies, and private and public-sector organizations. The Blended Learning Specialist works as an integral part of a collaborative team to design, develop, deliver, and evaluate training courses and organizational development activities. S/he contributes best practices in instructional design and the use of educational technologies, including course platforms, e-learning courses, videos, virtual Instructor-Led training (vILT) and other learning products, with a focus on incorporating a variety of media and learning methods to create an effective learning environment. This full-time position is located at the GHPOD II office in Arlington, VA and will report to the Program Director.
- Minimum of a master’s degree in Education, Curriculum Design, Organizational Development, Communication, Instructional Design, International Development or other related fields
- Minimum of five years’ experience designing and delivering learning programs for international audiences
Experience and Skills
- Experience in instructional design with a focus on blended learning.
- Experience in e-learning design and development, multimedia production, graphic design, LMS administration, vILT (webinar) production, and face-to-face facilitation.
- Experience in the field of international development, working in cross-cultural environments.
- Knowledge of the principles of learning including adult learning, experiential learning, participatory methods, instructional design, Appreciative Inquiry, and whole systems design
- Strong planning, organization, critical and strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of managing complex training projects.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with a dynamic, engaging facilitation style.
- Adept at identifying and framing problems, setting priorities, and making critical assessments.
- Proven ability to bring about change and manage processes.
- Proven ability to understand the needs of an organization and identify creative solutions. Committed to providing the highest level of service.
- Able to confidently engage with staff at all levels to define needs and expectations, collaborate on projects, and communicate results.
- Fluency in language(s) other than English and experience working or living overseas preferable.
- Ability to travel, including internationally
- Articulate Storyline 2 and/or Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Connect, Cisco WebEx and/or Zoom
- InDesign, Photoshop, and MS Suite
- Audacity, Adobe Audition and/or Logic Pro
- Cross Knowledge, Moodle and/or Cornerstone
For Additional Information and to Apply Visit: https://encompassworld.com/open-positions#op-247431-blended-learning-specialist-ghpod-ii
Jobs from the Web