Position: Senior Learning and Development Specialist
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Location: Baltimore, MD
Description: The Senior Learning and Development Specialist will be responsible for designing and facilitating training programs for Brightview Senior Living - and will be a culture carrier throughout our communities. He/she will serve as a manager and mentor of trainees and associates while in the classroom and in the community. Brightview is committed to associate development and we hope to find a passionate and successful individual to deliver a variety of training solutions.
In this role, you will design and facilitate programs throughout our portfolio on a variety of topics through classroom training courses, web-based seminars, informational meetings, written instruction, online courses and one-on-one coaching. You will partner with community and regional leadership teams to identify training needs and appropriate solutions that support operations and associate development.
You will also be responsible for monitoring assisted living regulations, including the delivery of new hire orientation materials to ensure that new associates are immersed into the live vibrant culture from day one and receive thorough on-boarding in compliance with state and federally mandated requirements and Brightview philosophies.
This Sr. Learning and Development Specialist will work from our home office in Baltimore, but will need to have the ability to be onsite at our communities up to 50% of the time.
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university and three – four years experience in training, programming or equivalent combination of education and experience. Training experience in the senior living or hospitality industry strongly preferred.
- Experience working with older adults who may experience cognitive and physical challenges.
- Two or more years leadership experience with direct reports preferred.
- Experience designing and facilitating programs.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet based applications such as web conferencing.
Additional Information and To Apply Visit: https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SHELTERGROUP&cws=48&rid=17308