This provides information on how to upload video or audio files into Panopto. Files may be uploaded one-at-a-time, or as a batch – through drag & drop. Various file types are accepted.
Launch Panopto , either from within your Blackboard course or log in directly via umbc.edu/go/panopto.
- Click on the Create menu.
TIP: If appropriate, create a new folder for the media.
- Click on Upload media.
- Browse to the location of the file(s) to be uploaded.
- Select the file(s), then click on Open (Drag & Drop uploading is available for multiple files).
- When file(s) have been successfully uploaded, you will receive an Upload Complete message (you may close the upload window at that point).
- The uploaded file(s) should be available for editing, sharing or viewing, etc. within your course.
Video - 01:08