Position: Consultant, Learning & Development II - HR
Location: Vienna, VA
Description: This position is responsible for establishing and implementing learning programs that align to key business needs and enable the assimilation and professional growth of MyEyeDr. talent. The focus of this role contributes to the team’s ability to support the company’s overall organizational needs, to enable and improve employee performance, and ensure organizational productivity. The Learning & Development Consultant will apply tested adult learning concepts, instructional design theories, practices and methods that will follow our Center of Excellence (COE) delivery approach. Work will span a number of areas: core training and compliance, management and leadership programs, instructional design and development, HIPO programs, career development programs, and more. The person in this role will vision, analyze, design, develop, deliver, implement and evaluate various curricula and learning solutions that impact multiple learners across the organization.
We are looking for a curious, continuous learner who is tuned into learning best practices and passionate about bringing simple, creative, practical solutions using multiple learning tools to learners of all types and levels.
The role is one of many on the Learning & Development team, reports directly to the Manager of Learning & Development, and is based full-time at MyEyeDr.s’ home office in Vienna, VA.
• Partner with leadership and HR generalists to understand learning needs
• Establish relationships and partnerships with SME’s and stakeholders
• Develop, align and connect business needs to learning programs for all of our associates
• Design, develop and deliver practical, innovative and sustainable learning programs for MyEyeDr. associates
• Apply 70/20/10 principles and good instructional design with each learning project
• Virtual and live facilitation of programs
• Manage multiple projects concurrently
• Responsible for new program development and maintenance of existing programs
• Overall project and program management of learning programs
• Evaluate training programs with metrics focused on training effectiveness and learning transfer
• Support creation and use of key learning analytics
• Conduct performance audits, surveys, feedback panels and business ROI analysis on learning programs
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 years of learning and development experience
• Experience applying instructional design principles, adult learning theories, project management and story boarding.
• (preferred)- Optical Experience (3-5 years)
• (preferred)- Retail Selling Environment experience
• (desired)- Leadership or Management Learning program experience (5+ years)
Additional Information and to Apply: https://usr55.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/myeyedr/Posting/View/8612
Jobs from the Web