Position: Research Assistant-Training Development
Location: Rockville, MD
We have an immediate opening for a research assistant with experience in developing adult learning materials and data collection materials. The successful candidate will work closely with a multidisciplinary research team working on an innovative longitudinal health care study.
- Participate in developing web-based trainings, including story-board development
- Assist in writing in-person training materials, and data collection manuals and documents
- Assist in conducting in-person training sessions
- Develop questions and specifications for computer-assisted survey instruments.
- Draft instrument testing scripts and related materials.
- Working with project and IT staff on technical specifications for survey management systems.
- Perform literature and internet searches.
- Other relevant job duties as assigned.
See attachment for additional information and how to apply.