Position: Research Assistant-Training Development (14755BR)
Location: Rockville, MD
We have an immediate opening for a research assistant with experience in developing adult learning materials and data collection materials. The successful candidate will work closely with a multidisciplinary research team working on an innovative longitudinal health care study.
- Participate in developing web-based trainings, including story-board development
- Assist in writing in-person training materials, and data collection manuals and documents
- Assist in conducting in-person training sessions
- Collaborate with project and training leads to produce clear, concise training products that are appropriate for intended audience.
- Collaborate with project and training leads to determine direction on priorities as they relate to current and future trainings.
- Asess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques.
- Develop questions and specifications for computer-assisted survey instruments.
- Draft instrument testing scripts and related materials.
- Perform literature and internet searches.
- Other relevant job duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree and 1 year of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with adult learning development or e-learning tools such as Captivate or Lectora
- Experience with survey design and operations and computer-assisted survey instruments are preferred.
Additional Information and to Apply Visit: https://www.westat.com/careers (Enter Job ID 14755BR)
Updated from Web