Correct or Suggest an Article
| Request Help
- Access this shared Panopto folder; log into your myUMBC account if prompted
- Click Create > Record a New Session
- Record and upload your screencast
- Access the recording, edit as desired, and apply any changes
- After the video has processed, click the Share button beside the video, then select the Embed tab at the top of the interface
- Keep the default Aspect Ratio and Width (Optional: Enable 'Watch in Panopto'; Show Title)
- Change the Who has access: setting to Anyone with the link
- Click Copy Embed Code
- Click Save changes
- Navigate to the FAQ for you wish to add the video
- Click on the + Icon in the top of the Confluence interface > Other Macros
- Search "HTML" and insert the option that "Allows the use of HTML code within a Confluence page"
- Paste the Embed code from the Panopto video into the HTML widget
Update the FAQ page when you've finished editing.