inSITE Training & Development, Inc. provides training and performance solutions for government agencies and private companies in a variety of industries across the country. Using gamification, unique learning strategies, and sound ISD principles, we deliver 30 to 60 days of classroom-based training per month along with computer-based products. About 70% of our offerings are local and 90% are comprised of professional development and leadership courses.
We are seeking a paid ISD intern which may lead to a regular position. Responsibilities and learning opportunities are in the following areas:
- Work with design team to design and develop professional development courses
- Develop games and similar interactive learning strategies
- Work with a team to develop Captivate or Camtasia videos/CBTs and animation
- May participate in web-based development including storyboards, on-site co-facilitation, needs analysis research and SME interviewing, data analysis
- Work with design team to develop and administer level two evaluations and make recommendations regarding design changes accordingly
- Course scheduling and coordination (with clients and facilitators)
- Work with a team on development, packaging and onsite delivery of course materials
- Handle some administrative operations for an office where many employees work virtually or on client sites
- May require some client responsiveness to questions
You will work directly with Carol Erdman (former UMBC adjunct faculty and graduate from the ISD program) who will ensure your learning in this internship reinforces the knowledge from the ISD program and well-prepares you for an ISD job. Hours are flexible. Some on-site work in Pasadena, Md is needed. Strong written and oral communication skills; attentiveness to details, some course work in ISD is required.
Please send resume to Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org