To resolve the problem, configure your browser to accept third-party cookies and try again. Please refer to these instructions for your browser:
- Chrome - support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Edge - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/learning-center/how-to-manage-and-clear-your-cache-and-cookies
- Firefox - support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Browser Settings or Preferences > Privacy.
- Select “Always allow” (or similar).
- Refresh the page with the viewer on it.
- Return to Browser Settings or Preferences and revert to the default of “Allow from websites I visit” (or similar).
If third-party cookies must be disabled, some browsers allow for domain exceptions (e.g., box.com, cengage.com, voicethread.com, etc.) to be added:
- Why does my browser say that you're sending a cookie? What's in it?
- How do I delete cookies, cache, and temporary Internet files from my web browser?