Installing the Creative Cloud desktop app
These install instructions are for UMBC owned devices only. The Creative Cloud desktop app is required since it gives you access to install, manage, and update Adobe software. For installation issues, please refer to Section 1 in the Adobe Creative Cloud installation troubleshooting guide.
- Download the Mac version of the Creative Cloud desktop app from the link on the right-hand side of this page. After the file has completed downloading, click on it (either from the Dock or a Finder window) to extract it.
- Once it has finished extracting, Control-click the CCDesktopAppMac_Install.pkg file and select Open.
- Click Continue in the following 3 windows to proceed.
- Click Install to start the installation (If it prompts you for it, type in your Mac’s password and click Install Software).
- Click Close to complete the installation.