Installing the Creative Cloud desktop app
These install instructions are for UMBC owned devices only. The Creative Cloud desktop app is required since it gives you access to install, manage, and update Adobe software. Please close any work you may have open before starting the installation. For installation issues, please refer to Section A in the Adobe Creative Cloud installation troubleshooting guide.
- Download the correct installer for your Windows system (Windows or Windows ARM). Windows ARM systems will display having an ARM processor in the Processor category of the System Settings window.
- Right-click on the file you downloaded and select Extract All to unpack the installation files.
- When the extraction completes, open the folder that was created and double-click on the InstallCC batch file to begin the installation.
- A command prompt and and an installation window will appear as it installs. The installation may take several minutes to complete.
- Click OK to complete the installation.