Webex is a video conferencing and collaboration platform available to all UMBC faculty, staff, and students.
- Go to https://umbc.webex.com and using the Sign In button in the top right login using your UMBC credentials.
- Enter your UMBC email address. You will be prompted to login in with UMBC single-sign on.
- You will be brought to the UMBC Webex dashboard. Click "Start a Meeting" to launch your personal room for a meeting. Your personal room link is https://umbc.webex.com/meet/<username>. Copy the link below your name to share with attendees.
Start a meeting by:
- Downloading the Cisco Webex Meeting app (recommended) OR
- Using the browser-based web app
- Select your audio (computer audio or call in) and video options. Read more about audio and video options here.
- Click on the "i" icon in the upper left of your meeting room window to view your personal room information, and how to connect once in the meeting.
- For general questions, getting started guides and videos please reference this link.