Instructors and students often use calendars to organize and keep track of events. In this release, users can synchronize external calendars with Blackboard.
- First, you will need to generate the ICS file from your preferred external calendar:
- Next, log into Blackboard and select the Calendar page from the main dashboard. Do not use a course calendar as this process will not work.
- Open the Calendar settings by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Calendar page.
- Click the additional Calendar menu (...) and then select Add Calendar.
- Drag and drop or click to upload your calendar file in ICS format.
- All imported events will now appear one year in the past and into the future under My Personal Calendar.
NOTE: You cannot delete an imported calendar, but you can uncheck the box for My Personal Calendar and prevent it from appearing within the Blackboard calendar.