- Access your Ultra course and create an Assignment.
- Provide a clear name for the Assignment so students can easily find it among your course content.
- If you don't add a title, "New Assignment" and the date appear in the content list.
- If you add no content, the assignment won't appear on the Course Content page.
- Create the Assignment guidelines by selecting the plus sign to open the menu and make a selection.
- Choose a question type or reuse questions and content from existing assessments.
- Add files and text, such as instructions for the assignment.
- Set the due date, number of attempts, point value, and availability for the Assignment. Modify advanced settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- A panel layer will open on the right. Adjust various settings as the Assignment requires. For example, you can randomize questions and/or answers or collect submissions offline. You can also enable class conversations.
- Under the Grading & Submissions section, adjust the Assignment's category for the gradebook. You can also check the box for Parallel Grading. If needed, check the box to hide student names.
- Add a rubric under the Additional Tools section.
- Click DONE to save.