- Open your CourseArc course.
- Navigate to the module you want to embed.
- Click on the LTI Embed button.
Select the URL from the overlay window. Copy this to your computer clipboard or save to a text file.
Go to your Blackboard Ultra course.
Select the content area where you want the CourseArc content to reside.
- Click the purple (+) icon and select CREATE.
- Select Teaching Tools with LTI Connection.
- Provide a clear name for your link (e.g., Module 1 Lesson).
- Set the visibility.
- Check the box to open the link in a new window.
- As appropriate, allow class conversations or create a gradebook entry. The latter item will transfer grade data from Coursearc to Blackboard.
- Paste the LTI link into the Configuration URL field. (Ultra will automatically remove the https.)
- Provide a brief description so students know what they are accessing.
- Click SAVE.