At this time, you must use a calculation to drop the lowest quiz score. It is not yet possible to drop more than one score, but this feature is in development.
- Access your Ultra course and select the gradebook from the top right menu.
- Hover over your gradebook (list or grid mode) until the purple (+) appears.
- Click the purple (+) to add a Calculation
- A layer will open with a formula builder. Enter a name for this calculation at the top of the page.
- Select a grading schema: Letter, Percentage, or Points.
- Click TOTAL from the Functions column.
- Select the TOTAL in the formula builder canvas and choose the category from which you will drop the lowest score.
- From the Operators and Functions columns, click the following in this specific order:
Minimum - be sure to choose the same category as TOTAL
Value - enter 1
Your formula should look something like this:
- Click Validate to verify the formula. A green check mark means your formula is good.
- Click SAVE to return to the gradebook and check the results.