Browse All Articles: Expand the menu to view articles
This tool requires students to download a separate application on their computers.
- How do I enable Respondus Lockdown Browser on an Ultra test or assignment?
- How do I take a Respondus Lockdown Browser test on a Chromebook?
- How do I disable facial detection student notifications in a Respondus Monitor? NEW
- How do I use Respondus Lockdown Browser for live proctoring? NEW
- How do I enable Respondus Lockdown Browser for Chromebook?
- How can Respondus Lockdown Browser be used on an iPad? ↗︎
Download the instructor Quick Start Guide (pdf) for Respondus LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor:
↗︎ indicate external links
Respondus LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within Blackboard. Students are unable to copy, print, access other applications, or visit other websites during an online exam.
Technical Requirements for Students
- Windows: 10, 8, 7
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or higher
- Web camera (internal or external) & microphone
- A broadband internet connection
View the latest computer requirements for Respondus Lockdown Browser & Respondus Monitor. ↗︎