This tutorial provides guidance on sharing content from Panopto in a Blackboard Ultra course. The steps outlined below do not pertain to Blackboard Original.
Video - 02:06
- Navigate to your desired area in the Ultra course content area.
- Click on the purple sign to add content.
- Click on Content Market.
- Scroll down to the Institution Tools area and click on Panopto Content Market.
- A list of your available videos within the course's Panopto folder will be available.
- Select your desired Panopto video.
- Adjust the video embed options. (optional)
- Click on the Insert button at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm that your selected video is successfully shared within your course.
If you would like to send quiz grades to your Ultra gradebook, please see → How do I create a Panopto video quiz or embed a quiz within an existing video?