When Respondus Lockdown Browser is enabled for a test, the password field is populated in an Original Blackboard course. The password allows RLDB to function and it should not be edited or removed from the Blackboard test. Instead, use these steps to set a password.
Tell Me: Original
- Access the Respondus Lockdown Browser dashboard. See How do I enable Respondus Monitor on a Blackboard test?
- Find the test with RLDB enabled from the list of available tests.
- Select Settings from the context menu to the left of the test title.
- If Password Settings are not open, click the [+] to expand the setting.
- Enter a password.
- Click SAVE + CLOSE to finalize the settings.