- Find and open the session where you wish to manage the captions in the Panopto Editor.
- Select Captions from the left side of the editor, and then click the Import captions drop-down.
- If no captions currently exist for this session, import the machine-generated captions by clicking Import automatic captions. If captions do exist, you can opt to replace them.
- If your captions have been processed successfully, you will then be able to edit each individual caption by clicking the three dots next to the caption and choosing Edit.
- You can completely delete the caption by clicking the trash can icon.
- At any time while making these edits, you can press Shift+Space to play/pause the session playback, while editing captions.
- Once you've imported/edited your captions, commit the changes by pressing the Apply button on the top right of the Editor.
REMEMBER: Machine-generated captions need to be revised and edited to ensure they are 100% accurate.