NOTE: Meeting participants cannot use screen share features until a host or alternate host is present.
2. Click on the SCHEDULE BUTTON on you WebEx homepage:
3. Enter a meeting topic and click the drop-down menu under DATE AND TIME to adjust the desired date and time of the meeting:
4. Click the DONE BUTTON to save this information.
5. In the ATTENDEES FIELD, enter the email addresses of your attendees, separated by commas.
6. After you have added your attendees, click the MEETING ROLE BUTTON to designate alternate host status. The icon will turn blue to indicate that an attendee is an alternate host:
7. Click the SCHEDULE or START BUTTON to save and schedule the meeting: