Position: Student Trainee, (Learning and Development)- CG4/5
Location: Washington, D.C. /Arlington, VA
Open & Closing Dates: 4.6.2020 to 4..20.2020
Department: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
This position is located in the Corporate University, Arlington, VA of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and provides support in the areas of learning and development.
Applicants must be able to work a part-time schedule of at least 24 hours per week during the full academic year and full time during summer and holiday breaks.
Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement to fill identical vacancies that occur subsequent to this announcement.
Implementation/delivery of training programs:
- Assist with the enrollment process, to include maintaining automated databases of participant records.
- Perform administrative functions for the overall implementation of courses including logistics associated with scheduling classes and instructors.
Monitoring and Evaluating Program and Training Effectiveness:
- Assist in monitoring tests and evaluations.
- Assist in recommending ways to enhance efficiency and quality through innovations and improvements in the way work is done.
Development of courses, curricula, and conference topics and agendas:
- Assist in drafting instructional materials. Supports development of finished products.
- Collaborate with other areas to ensure comprehensive training products fulfill the client needs.
For additional information and to apply visit here.