1) Open the My Files menu from the menu bar at the top of your desktop instance.
2) In the My Files window, click on Add Storage and select One Drive or Google Drive to begin adding that service. Note: to add both you will need to work through this process for each service.
3) Click on umbc.edu when prompted to select a domain.
4) Click Accept when prompted to grant appstream permission to access your storage.
5) Once mounted, your cloud storage can be accessed either through the My Files menu at the top of your desktop window, or in a File Explorer window within the desktop.